We would like to thank every teacher that took part in the #ideascentral project. We are happy to announce the 30 winners that will see their names featured in the printed version of the resource book, made by teachers for teachers. With your outstanding activity submissions, you help #MakeAWish come true!
As part of its 30th birthday celebrations, Express Publishing is giving an opportunity to its newest author – you!
We are looking for teachers with great ideas that they are willing to share with colleagues around the world. If you have a favourite activity that you and your students love, tell us all about it. The best ideas will be selected for our new book Ideas Central, where you will be given full credit for your submission.
Your activity should be educational, fun and practical with clear language-teaching aims and measurable outcomes. It can practice any language skill and can be for any age. Find out more about our selection criteria here.
All money raised from the sale of Ideas Central will be donated to Make-A-Wish®
Please check here for full terms and conditions.
Do you want to make it to the final 30? Here’s what you need to know…
- We will be accepting submissions from 15th February until 31st August.
- Submissions will then be reviewed until the end of October.
- The 30 successful entries will be announced on November 1st.
- Don’t forget to check the criteria we will be using to judge the entries here.
- The 30 winners, will be featured on Ideas Central, the resource book by teachers for teachers all around the world!